“What a great little motel. This is a very clean and reasonable motel in Cashmere. The room was spotless and the people who own it are lovely. The motel is good proximity to shops, river trail, antique malls, churches of various denominations and dining. I loved the town and the motel!”
The Village Inn is the only motel in Cashmere with 21 well-appointed guestrooms. Each of our rooms come with a refrigerator, microwave, 40 inch screen TV. Fresh Keurig coffee in the office.
We are walking distance to all downtown amenities, shopping, restaurants and events. We have ample parking in our dedicated parking lot.
Cashmere Village Inn is…
- 15 minutes away from Leavenworth and Wenatchee
- Two blocks away from Riverside Park which is along the Wenatchee River
- Cashmere has the only memorial for 9/11
- Two Antiques shops
- Applets and Cotlets candy factory. Daily tours
- Osprey Rafting, Blue Sky Rafting, Orion Expeditions. All end the runs at Riverside Park which is two blocks away from the motel.
- Cashmere Pioneer Village Museum